Professor Bhatti is a Consultant Radiologist specialising in musculoskeletal and sports. He has been the personal radiologist to both Manchester premiership football clubs since 2007, and radiologist to Lancashire County cricket club and several rugby clubs. He was only radiologist from the region at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow and provided support to the 2012 Olympic teams based in Manchester.
Professor Bhatti continues to provide support to British Cycling, British Athletics athletes, the national Taekwondo and ladies netball teams, and multiple other sports professionals including boxers and golfers.
He has a strong team-based approach with sports physicians, orthopaedic surgeons, physiotherapists and podiatrists, and they are in regular contact with one another directly and via multidisciplinary meetings, to discuss optimal case management and post-procedural therapy for patients.
- Joint Injection Therapies
- Specialised Shoulder Injection Therapies
- PRP Injections
- Wrist Pain
- Foot Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
English, Urdu, Punjabi
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Waqar Bhatti at Nuffield Health
- Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment (PRP)
- MRI scan
Locations Professor Waqar Bhatti works with
0161 521 9200
299 Alan Turing Way, Manchester, M11 3BS
- ESR (European Society of Radiology)
- BSSR (British Society of Skeletal Radiologists)
- ESSR (European Society of Skeletal Radiologists)
- RSNA (Radiological Society of North America)
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Medical Advisory Committee member