- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 0300 790 6190
- Year of first qualification 1990
- GMC Number 3433212
- Fax 01332 540107
Professor Rajan specialises in adult foot and ankle trauma, sports injuries and orthopaedics, diabetic feet and ulcers, deformity correction, lengthening, Cerebral palsy, club feet and adult deformity.
- Weekly Monday 08:30 - 17:00
- Weekly Thursday 18:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Derby Hospital
Frame deformity correction, limb lengthening, adult foot and ankle problems, children's orthopaedics and sports injuries.
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Limb Reconstruction Society
- British Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Society
- British Surgery for Children's Orthopaedic Society
- Malaysian Orthopaedic Society.
DeclarationProfessor Rohan Rajan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Professor Rohan Rajan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Rohan Rajan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Rohan Rajan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.