Professor Channon’s special interests include diagnosis, investigation and treatment of angina and coronary artery disease, including risk assessments for high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes. He performs cardiac catheterisation, coronary angiography and coronary intervention with angioplasty and stenting, including patients who may need or have previously undergone cardiac surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Keith Channon at Nuffield Health
- Interventional cardiology
- Event monitor
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM)
More than 100 papers on clinical cardiology, vascular disease and interventional cardiology.
- Fellow Royal College of Physicians
- British Cardiac Society (Council Member)
- British Atherosclerosis Society (Chairman)
Other post held
- Consultant Cardiologist, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust
- Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine University of Oxford
- Field Marshal Earl Alexander Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine
Insurers Professor Keith Channon works with
Professor Keith Channon works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa Global
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Police Mutual
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor Keith Channon does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Keith Channon does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Keith Channon does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.