Treatments and tests offered by Professor John Kelly at Nuffield Health
- Prostate surgery
- Prostate screening
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Medical Protection Society
- BAUS Oncology
- National Cancer Research Institute
- National Translational Research Institute
Other posts held
- Consultant Urologist and Senior Lecturer in Urology, Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge
Insurers Professor John Kelly works with
Professor John Kelly works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Professor John Kelly does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor John Kelly has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Professor John Kelly, as a partner of Cambridge Urology Partnership, owns a share in a 100 W Holmium Laser, and associated equipment for undertaking laser prostate surgery (HoLEP), used at the Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital.
Professor John Kelly does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.