Professor Price trained at Cambridge University and at St Thomas Hospital in London. He studied for a PhD as a postgraduate student at Oxford University and completed his Orthopaedic surgical training in Oxford based at the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre where he currently works as a consultant knee surgeon. He also completed specialist fellowship training in knee surgery in Melbourne Australia.
Professor Price performs surgical treatments for all knee conditions including total and unicompartmental knee replacement, keyhole arthroscopy, anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and patella stabilisation.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Andrew Price at Nuffield Health
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Knee Surgeon, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
- Reader in Musculoskeletal Science, Oxford University
- Fellow of Worcester College, Oxford University
- Education Secretary of the British Association of Knee Surgeons
Insurers Professor Andrew Price works with
Professor Andrew Price works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Benenden Health
- Aviva Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Professor Andrew Price does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Andrew Price does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Andrew Price does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.