- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 0800 616 267
- Year of first qualification 1989
- GMC Number 3472972
- Website http://confidencecosmetic.com
- Fax 0141 339 1352
After training in the United Kingdom, Ms Strick undertook sub-specialty training in Oxford, Sydney and Texas. As an NHS consultant she regularly undertakes surgery for breast reconstruction including free flap microsurgery, complex hand reconstruction and surgery for facial skin cancer.
She participates in audit, clinical governance, appraisal and revalidation processes, and keeps her practice up to date by regular participation at BAPRAS, BSSH and other specialist meetings.
Ms Strick continues in academic and surgical training roles on the NHS including undertaking responsibilities in the clinical training of Plastic Surgeons. She takes her training role into the voluntary sector training Plastic Surgeons in Ghana with ReSurge Africa.
Ms Margaret Strick specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital:
- Weekly Tuesday AM
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Canniesburn Department of Plastic Surgery, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Skin Surgery
Ms Strick has a clinical interest in:
- Cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery including breast reconstruction after mastectomy, breast reduction, breast augmentation, asymmetry correction, gynecomastia surgery.
- Hand surgery (including carpal tunnel decompression, dupuytrens disease, joint replacement surgery).
- Skin surgery (skin cancers)
- All aspects of facial rejuvenation surgery (including facelift, necklift, eyelift, cosmetic nose surgery, prominent ear correction) and body cosmetic surgery (including abdominoplasty, armlift, thigh lift, labiaplasty, body contouring, liposuction and surgery following massive weight loss).
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Margaret Strick is author of numerous scientific publications in Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery journals and specialist presentations in her areas of interest.
Ms Margaret Strick does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Margaret Strick does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Margaret Strick does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.