After training in the United Kingdom, Ms Strick undertook sub-specialty training in Oxford, Sydney and Texas. As an NHS consultant she regularly undertakes surgery for breast reconstruction including free flap microsurgery, complex hand reconstruction and surgery for facial skin cancer.
She participates in audit, clinical governance, appraisal and revalidation processes, and keeps her practice up to date by regular participation at BAPRAS, BSSH and other specialist meetings.
Ms Strick continues in academic and surgical training roles on the NHS including undertaking responsibilities in the clinical training of Plastic Surgeons. She takes her training role into the voluntary sector training Plastic Surgeons in Ghana with ReSurge Africa.
Ms Margaret Strick specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital:
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Skin Surgery
Ms Strick has a clinical interest in:
- Cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery including breast reconstruction after mastectomy, breast reduction, breast augmentation, asymmetry correction, gynecomastia surgery.
- Hand surgery (including carpal tunnel decompression, dupuytrens disease, joint replacement surgery).
- Skin surgery (skin cancers)
- All aspects of facial rejuvenation surgery (including facelift, necklift, eyelift, cosmetic nose surgery, prominent ear correction) and body cosmetic surgery (including abdominoplasty, armlift, thigh lift, labiaplasty, body contouring, liposuction and surgery following massive weight loss).
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Margaret Strick at Nuffield Health
- Eyelid reshaping surgery
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast reduction surgery
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Hand surgery
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Nose reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty) In Glasgow
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Brow lift
- Neck lift
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Buttock lift
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
Margaret Strick is author of numerous scientific publications in Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery journals and specialist presentations in her areas of interest.
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Canniesburn Department of Plastic Surgery, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Ms Margaret Strick does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Margaret Strick does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Margaret Strick does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.