Fiona has wide experience of all modern cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast techniques, including minimally invasive techniques, fat grafting, implant surgery, breast reduction and breast uplift, the use of breast implants, expanders, BREFORM™ and Strattice™.
- Donald McNeill Oncoplastic Travelling Fellowship 2010
- National Oncoplastic Fellowship, RVI Hospital, Newcastle, 2007-2008
- Frenchay Breast Ultrasound Course 2007
- Frenchay Mammotome Course 2008
Fiona has contributed as a breast expert on Channel 4’s Embarassing Bodies and has been quoted on breast related topics in both National and local newspapers.
The Department of Health recently asked Fiona to edit the NHS Choices breast implant patient information webpage. Along with her colleagues Charlie Chan and James Bristol, Fiona was one of the first surgeons in the UK to train in and offer the innovative cosmetic breast lift technique using BREFORM™.
- Breast developmental problems
- Breast lipo-modelling
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Minimal access surgery
- Fat grafting
In her spare time Fiona enjoys regular creative pursuits with water colour painting, sculpture and pottery. She loves live music, especially jazz. She finds travel a great way of broadening her experience of different cultures, finding inspiration and learning new skills and uses every opportunity to visit new parts of the globe either with work or in her leisure time.
Fiona has a very caring, open and approachable attitude, which she utilises to the full in caring for her patients.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Fiona Court at Nuffield Health
- Breast oncology
- Breast reconstruction surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Fat grafting
- Family history screening
Fiona has a research background in liver surgery for cancer and has published widely in this field as well as a number of publications on improving the experience for breast cancer patients undergoing breast reconstruction.
- Association of Breast Surgeons
- British Association of Surgical Oncologists
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Cheltenham General Hospital
- Thirlestaine Breast Centre, Cheltenham
Insurers Ms Fiona Court works with
Ms Fiona Court works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Bupa Global
- Cigna International
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Ms Fiona Court does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Fiona Court does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Fiona Court does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.