Liz is an experienced Dietitian having worked as an Oncology and Surgical Dietitian for nearly 20 years.
She specialises in Upper GI cancers and provides nutrition support pre and post-surgery, during chemotherapy and radiotherapy and in recovery post treatment.
She has experience of working with a variety of different cancer patients including stomach, oesophagus, pancreas, gallbladder, bowel, lung and urologic cancers.
Liz has a special
interest in supporting cancer treatment with nutrition and improving quality of
life following treatment.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Elizabeth Ward at Nuffield Health
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Member of the BDA Specialist Oncology Group
- Member of the Association of Upper GI Surgeons (AUGIS)
- Member of the BDA Freelance Dietitians Group
Other post held
- Churchill Hospital, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust; Specialist UGI Surgical and Oncology Dietitian.
Insurers Ms Elizabeth Ward works with
Ms Elizabeth Ward works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Ms Elizabeth Ward does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Elizabeth Ward does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Elizabeth Ward does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.