Ms Kleidi is a consultant oncoplastic breast surgeon managing all aspects of breast disease. She received her specialist breast training at the Northwest of England and completed an advanced fellowship in oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery at Liverpool University Hospitals. She holds a PhD in surgery and a postgraduate diploma in oncoplastic breast surgery from the University of East Anglia.
Ms Kleidi was appointed to her current consultant post at Cambridge Breast Unit, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, in 2020. She is daily managing patients with breast cancer or benign breast disease. She performs the relevant operations, namely breast-conserving surgery or mastectomy, along with axillary surgery. Her special interest is in advanced oncoplastic techniques, including therapeutic mammaplasties, partial breast reconstruction with flaps and implant-based breast reconstruction, aiming to achieve optimal aesthetic outcomes during breast cancer treatment. This further includes lipomodelling (fat transfer), symmetrising and corrective breast surgery.
Ms Kleidi is the educational supervisor of breast trainees and senior fellows and is actively involved in the training of doctors at all levels. She has published and is participating in multiple research projects nationally and internationally. She is also leading quality improvement projects, aiming to improve patient experience and outcomes throughout their journey.
If you are an insured patient please contact Ms Kleidi's secretary Katie Collins on 07708 972951.
- Oncoplastic breast surgery
- Breast symmetrisation
- Correction of breast deformity
- Breast whole or partial reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Innovation in breast surgery
- New technologies
- Breast aesthetics
- Patient-reported outcome measures (PROMS)
- De-escalation of breast cancer treatment
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Eleftheria Kleidi at Nuffield Health
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Fat transfer
- Family history screening
- Mastectomy (breast removal)
- Breast reconstruction
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Mammogram (breast screening)
- Excisional biopsy
- Breast reduction
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
- Breast oncology
- Image guided aspiration and biopsy
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Breast ultrasound
- Member of the Association of Breast Surgery UK
- Fellow of the European Board of Breast Surgery
- Member of the General Medical Council
- Member of the British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Addenbrooke's Hospital
Insurers Ms Eleftheria Kleidi works with
Ms Eleftheria Kleidi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA Health
- Aviva Health
Ms Eleftheria Kleidi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Eleftheria Kleidi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Eleftheria Kleidi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.