Ms Catherine Sternberg
BDS, FDSRCS, CertMedEd
GMC number: 69527 GDC
Practicing since: 1993
Sub-specialties: Oral Surgery
- By Appointment
Or call us on
Catherine qualified from Birmingham University in 1993 and was accredited as a specialist in 1997. She has been a Consultant in Oral Surgery since 2009 and works in both hospital and practice. Catherine sees patients referred by dentists and GPs across Oxfordshire & Hampshire.
Catherine has previously worked for the Oxford Dental Deanery as the Regional Advisor and Training Programme Director for the Dental Foundation training programme. She just recently finished her tenure as an examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of England and Edinburgh.
- Wisdom teeth
- Broken teeth
- Buried teeth
- Soft tissue lumps
- Orthodontic exposures and extractions
- General anaesthetic
- Local anaesthetic
Use of cone beam computerized tomography in prediction of ID and lingual nerve complications in relation to third molar surgery. Benign oral tumours.
Treatments and tests offered by Ms Catherine Sternberg at Nuffield Health
- Orthopantomogram (OPG)
- Soft tissue lump service
- General anaesthetic
- Excisional biopsy
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Oral (dental) imaging
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
Locations Ms Catherine Sternberg works with
- The influence of computerised tomography results in treatment planning third molar surgery.
- The correlation of computerised tomography results with clinical outcomes following third molar tooth removal.
- British Association of Oral Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons Of Edinburgh
- Council Member British Association of Oral Surgeons
- Deputy Chair Managed Clinical Network Oral Surgery
- Member of Local Dental Network Committee
- Member of Society of Advancement Anaesthesia in Dentistry
Other posts held
- Temple Street Dental Practice, Oxford
- Amsel and Wilkins Dental Partnership, Banbury
- Oakthorpe Road Dental Practice, Oxford
- Dental Concepts, Whitchurch
Insurers Ms Catherine Sternberg works with
Ms Catherine Sternberg works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Aviva Health
Ms Catherine Sternberg does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Ms Catherine Sternberg does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Ms Catherine Sternberg does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.