- Adults and children Voice problems
- Throat discomfort
- Laryngeal hypersensitivity
- Chronic cough
- Inducible laryngeal obstruction
- Exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction
- Breathing difficulties
Tor does not work with children with speech and language delays or disorders.
Tor does not work with adult patients with neurological disorders affecting speech and language e.g. stroke, traumatic brain injury.
Tor does not work with patients with laryngeal cancer.
- Women with refractory chronic cough
- Athletes with exercise-induced laryngeal obstruction
- Adults and children with voice problems
Tor has recently contributed to a study looking at clinical psychology and voice disorders: A meta-analytic review of studies assessing psychological characteristics across individuals with and without voice disorders. Awaiting publication 2023.
- Health & Care Professions Council
- Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice
Insurers Mrs Victoria (Tor) Spence works with
Mrs Victoria (Tor) Spence works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)