Having worked in the North East, Mrs Kale completed her training in the West Midlands and visited Toronto and Switzerland to gain further knowledge about her subspecialty interests. Her particular subspecialty interests are diseases and deformities of the nose and sinuses, snoring, voice and swallowing problems, balance, and ear, nose and throat conditions. She has over 8 years of consultant experience and has been awarded a Clinical Excellence award for innovation and research.
Mrs Kale has a higher degree in teaching and is the Senior Academic Tutor for 4th year Medical students and is also the Educational Supervisor of the trainee doctors.
Mrs Kale has extensive consultant experience in all areas of general adult and children’s ear, nose and throat and head and neck conditions. She provides a general otolaryngology service with rhinology and snoring service.
Mrs Kale has a keen interest in cycling, walking, travelling, cooking and other activities with her husband and two sons.
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Savita Kale at Nuffield Health
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Grommet insertion
- Larynx diagnostic endoscopy
Mrs Kale has published in peer reviewed journals on conditions of the nose, throat and on paediatric conditions in children and adults. She has also presented scientific papers nationally, in Europe, and in America and taught on a course in India.
- TWJ Foundation Scholarship awarded in January 2005
- Midland Institute of Otology prize for research and presentation of scientific papers in January 2001, January 2002 and January 2003
- Award of First Rank prize for ENT by University of Pune
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
- British Rhinological Society
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
Other post held
- Wye Valley NHS Trust, The County Hospital
- Worcestershire Acute NHS Trust, Worcester Royal Hospital
Mrs Savita Kale does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Savita Kale does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Savita Kale does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.