Mrs Raghavan is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, working at South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust. After obtaining basic medical qualifications from India, she pursued her specialist training in Gynaecology and went on to obtain MD and MRCOG postgraduate degrees.
She has over 15 years’ experience in dealing with women’s problems. She has special interest in minimal access surgery, ambulatory day case procedures, colposcopy and gynaecological ultrasound. She can provide women with her expert advice regarding management of various problems including bleeding disorders, contraception advice, menopause and HRT.
She works privately at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital on Wednesday mornings and Friday mornings. She can be very accommodating to her patients’ needs and can consult at other times, including Saturdays.
She is compassionate, always thorough and strives to provide the best care to her patients.
Mrs Raghavan specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital:
Minimal access surgery, colposcopy, menopause and HRT
Gardening and working out in the gym.
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Radhae Raghavan at Nuffield Health
- Adnexal surgery
- Hormonal coil
- Abnormal smears
- Gynaecological biopsies
- Vulval lesion excision
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Endometrial resection
- STD Screening
- Liver function tests
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Pelvic floor repair
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Female urology
- Endometrial ablation
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Ovarian cystectomy
- Cone biopsy
- Pregnancy after cervical treatment (PaCT) study of the risk of preterm birth after treatment for CIN. This was a retrospective-prospective cohort study using records linkage, involving twelve centers throughout UK. She worked with the principal Investigator for Worcestershire centre and was involved in the study design, identifying and collating data for the past ten years. The results of this study have been presented in the departmental meeting as well at the West Midlands Regional Quality Assurance for Colposcopy meeting. Her contribution at the trust level has been acknowledged in the publication in British Medical Journal 16 Aug 2012.
- The effect of hyoscine butylbromide on the first stage of labour in term pregnancies. This prospective study was conducted during her training in India. Her contribution in this prospective study included formulating the study design, obtaining approval from the hospital ethics committee, recruitment of patients, collection and analysis of data, searching for references and preparation of the manuscript. This research work was approved by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences, India for the award of MD post graduate degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (2003).
- Royal College of Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Medical Protection Society
Other post held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, South Warwickshire NHS foundation trust
Insurers Mrs Radhae Raghavan works with
Mrs Radhae Raghavan works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Mrs Radhae Raghavan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Radhae Raghavan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Radhae Raghavan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.