Mrs Kalpana Reddy has twelve years experience as a Consultant Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgeon and IVF Specialist.
Specialist interests in Sub-Fertility, Reproductive Medicine, Premature Menopause, Premature Ovarian Failure, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology, Tubal Surgery, Male infertility, Gynaecology Transvaginal Ultrasound, Ovarian Cyst Surgery, Endometriosis and Laparoscopic Surgeon.
Listening to music.
Mrs Reddy speaks English, Tamil and Telugu.
Treatments and tests offered by Mrs Kalpana Reddy at Nuffield Health
- Reversal of sterilisation
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Smear test (cervical screening)
Regular presentations in national and international meeting related to fertility.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Fertility Society
- British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- Premium Medical Protection
Other post held
- Consultant Gynaecologist Nuffield Health, Cheltenham General Hospital and Gloucester Royal Hospital
Insurers Mrs Kalpana Reddy works with
Mrs Kalpana Reddy works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mrs Kalpana Reddy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mrs Kalpana Reddy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mrs Kalpana Reddy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.