Helen Hodgins is a musculoskeletal Podiatrist responsible for the treatment of a diverse range of foot complaints. She carries out biomechanical examinations, gait analysis and the provision of orthoses.A scientific approach to treatment is provided and an interest in current research helps.
- Provides a minor surgery service for the removal of ingrowing nails under local anaesthetic
- Previous experience is NHS and privately based
- Publications so far - Gait and Posture 2010 Plantar pressure measurements using an in-shoe system and a pressure platform:a comparison Chevalier TL, Hodgins H, Chockalingam N
Nail surgery, Biomechanics Provision of orthoses, Gait analysis.
- The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SOCAP)
Other posts held
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Musculoskeletal Interest Group MSK:UK