Mr Maan is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at East Suffolk and North Essex Foundation Trust, where he is the lead clinician for urinary stone disease. Mr Maan specialises in kidney stone surgery, including the use of the holmium laser to treat stones, and prostate disease (Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate).
Mr Maan is highly experienced across a wide range of fields including diagnosing and treating benign prostate conditions, urology cancers and andrological conditions including low testosterone levels and erectile dysfunction.
Prostate surgery (Holmium Laser prostatectomy; TURP; Rezum steam ablation of the prostate); Kidney stone surgery; General urology
Recurrent Urinary tract infections; Bladder disease; Erectile dysfunction; Men's Health.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Zafar Maan at Nuffield Health
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Chronic kidney disease monitoring
- Endoscopic kidney stone treatment
- Prostate surgery
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Female urology
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Association for the Study of Medical Education
- European Association of Urology
Mr Zafar Maan does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Zafar Maan does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Zafar Maan does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.