Upper GI, gastrointestinal and pancreaticobiliary disease, hernia repair.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Wing Zou Wong at Nuffield Health
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
Research outcomes following surgery for: Laparoscopic choleystectomy (gallbladder removal), nutrition, pancreatitis, oesophagogastric cancer, pancreatic cancer.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
- Medical Defence Union of Scotland
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Other posts held
- Consultant Surgeon, York Hospital
- Secondment Post to Clifton Treatment Centre
- Senior Clinical Tutor, Hull York Medical School
- Examiner for Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Laparoscopic Lead, York Hospital
Insurers Mr Wing Zou Wong works with
Mr Wing Zou Wong works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Wing Zou Wong does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Wing Zou Wong does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Wing Zou Wong does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.