Mr Sujendran completed his early surgical training in Nottingham and his higher surgical training in Oxford prior to taking up a consultant post at Addenbrookes Hospital. His interests include Barrett’s oesophagus, radio frequency ablation, oesophagogastric cancer, laparoscopic gall bladder and hernia surgery as well as obesity surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Vijay Sujendran at Nuffield Health
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Laparoscopic reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
Mr Sujendran continues to have research interests and has published in peer review journals and book chapters. He also has a keen interest in training medical students and surgical trainees.
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant General and Upper GI Surgeon, Addenbrookes Hospital
Insurers Mr Vijay Sujendran works with
Mr Vijay Sujendran works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Vijay Sujendran does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Vijay Sujendran does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Vijay Sujendran does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.