Mr Rowlands is a Consultant General and Vascular Surgeon, with a wide range of experience in all aspects of arterial and venous surgery and varicose veins treatment, with a general interest in hernia and day case surgery.
Many aspects of vascular and general surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Timothy Rowlands at Nuffield Health
- Hernia repair
- Excision of skin lesion
Publications in vascular surgery, MD thesis in aortic surgery.
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- British Association of Day Surgery
- European Society of Vascular Surgery
Other posts held
- Consultant Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
- Consultant Surgeon, Nuffield Health Derby Hospital
Mr Timothy Rowlands does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Timothy Rowlands does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Timothy Rowlands does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.