- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 03007 906190
- Year of first qualification 1991
- GMC Number 3563333
- Website http://www.timcresswell.com
- Fax 01332 540107
Mr Cresswell trained on the Sheffield Rotation and underwent Fellowships in the United States of America as the AO Travelling Fellow where he worked in Indianapolis, Chicago and New York. He also underwent a Shoulder Fellowship in South Africa under Joe De Beer and Mr Cresswell was also a Fellow at the Pulvertaft Hand Centre in Derby.
He is currently employed as Consultant at the Royal Derby Hospital and practices at the Nuffield Health Derby Hospital. Mr Cresswell's practice encompasses all aspects of upper limb trauma and pathology from the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand.
- Weekly Monday 18:00 - 21:00
- Weekly Wednesday 18:00 - 21:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Upper Limb Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand.
- British Elbow and Shoulder Society
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- British Orthopaedic Training Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
Mr Cresswell has performed research on shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions. Please request a CV copy for details.
Mr Timothy Cresswell does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Timothy Cresswell does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Timothy Cresswell does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.