Tim Hookway trained in London, before moving to Wessex to complete advanced training in complex laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery, working in both Winchester and Southampton.
Appointed as a Consultant in Plymouth, he treats most benign gynaecological conditions, with a special interest in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery.
- By arrangement
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Plymouth Hospital
- Benign Gynaecology
- Pelvic Pain
- Menstural Disorders
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery
- Hysteroscopic surgery
Rugby, cycling, photography and cooking
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Medical Protection Society
- British MENSA
DeclarationMr Tim Hookway works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Tim Hookway does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tim Hookway does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tim Hookway does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.