Mr Sagili is a consultant ophthalmologist and oculoplastic surgeon. He has experience in the management of a wide range of general ophthalmic conditions including cataract surgery.
Mr Sagili’s specialist procedures include cataract surgery, ptosis correction, ectropion, entropion, periocular skin cancer excision, eyelid reconstruction with flaps, skin grafts and lacrimal surgery including external and endoscopic DCR . He has a special interest in the management of thyroid eye disease including orbital decompression and the management of orbital pathology.
Mr Sagili trained as an eye specialist in the East of England and completed his training in Cambridge. He undertook fellowship training in oculoplastics at the Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead and worked as a locum consultant oculoplastic surgeon at Moorfields Eye Hospital in St George’s Hospital, London.
Mr Sagili runs an oculoplastic fellowship training program and is involved in training junior doctors at Royal Shrewsbury Hospital. Mr Sagili is an examiner for fellowship examinations conducted by the Royal College of Ophthalmologists, London.
Mr Sagili also conducts a cadaver dissection course for trainees at Keele University.
- Cataract surgery
- Correction of ptosis (droopy eyelid), excision of periocular skin cancer
- Eyelid reconstruction, ectropion, entropion correction
- Treatment of watery eye, DCR
- Thyroid eye disease
YAG Laser Capsulotomy
Cricket and swimming
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Suresh Sagili at Nuffield Health
- Eyelid cyst removal
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Lacrimal surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
Mr Sagili has published several research articles on oculoplastic conditions, including correction of eyelid ectropion, management of watery eye, dry eyes, blepharospasm, excision of eyelid tumours and orbital decompression.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Midland Ophthalmology Society
- British Medical Association
- British Oculoplastic Surgery Society
- American Society of Oculoplastic Plastic Surgery
- European Society of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist and Oculoplastic Surgeon, Shrewsbury
- Telford Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Suresh Sagili works with
Mr Suresh Sagili works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Suresh Sagili does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Suresh Sagili does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Suresh Sagili does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.