Mr Joey Cazabon has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist at the Countess of Chester NHS Trust since 2008, and also holds a private practice at Nuffield Health the Grosvenor Hospital, Chester. Mr Cazabon did Ophthalmic training at St Paul’s Eye Unit, Liverpool 2001 - 2006, then went on to complete his Vitreo-retinal fellowship at Oxford Eye Hospital 2006 - 2007.
He was Consultant Ophthalmologist at Oxford Eye Hospital between 2007 - 2008.
Mr Cazabon has received excellent training and gained extensive experience in medical retinal disorders such as age related macula degeneration, cataract surgery and diabetic eye disease. He is also extensively trained in vitreo-retinal surgical procedures.
- Multifocal Lens Implant
- Intraocular Lens Implant for Macula Degeneration including EyeMax Mono
- Refractive Lens Exchange
Age Related Macula Degeneration, Diabetic eye disease, Retinal vein occlusion, Lucentis (anti VEGF) injections, Macula hole surgery, Retinal detachment repair and Posterior vitreous detachment (floaters).
- Micro incision sutureless cataract surgery
- Age related macula degeneration
- Detached retina
- Diabetic eye disease
- Macula hole surgery
- Posterior vitreous detachment (floaters)
- Retinal vein occlusion
- Visual field
- Visual loss
- Vitreo- retinal disorders
- Dry Eyes/Watery Eyes
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Sunildath (Joey) Cazabon at Nuffield Health
- Visual Fields
- Cataract Surgery
Committee member of Cheshire and Merseyside Comprehensive Local Research Network Ophthalmology Speciality Research Group.
Numerous publications in peer review journals.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- North of England Ophthalmological Society
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at the Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at Nuffield Health Chester Hospital, The Grosvenor
Insurers Mr Sunildath (Joey) Cazabon works with
Mr Sunildath (Joey) Cazabon works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Sunildath (Joey) Cazabon does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sunildath (Joey) Cazabon does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sunildath (Joey) Cazabon does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.