Mr Wall graduated from the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa in 1984. He became a Fellow of the South African College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery in 1993, following formal training at the University of the Witwatersrand Academic Complex Johannesburg. In addition, he is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and a Fellow of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health. He has 19 years experience as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon having held an initial appointment in South Africa from 1993.
From 1995 to date Mr Wall has held the post of Consultant Plastic Surgeon in the NHS in Oxford and has been the Clinical Director of Craniofacial Services in Oxford throughout this period.
Mr Wall's clinical practice includes all aspects of general plastic and reconstructive surgery, including soft tissue, hand and facial trauma as well as skin and soft tissue lesions, including skin cancer and scarring/tissue defects. His sub-specialties include both congenital and acquired adult and paediatric craniofacial conditions within the NHS and as a result he has extensive experience in facial plastic surgery and paediatric plastic surgery.
He has developed aesthetic interests in primary and secondary rhinoplasty, otoplasty, breast reduction and augmentation and abdominoplasty having run a cosmetic/aesthetic practice for my entire consultant career.
Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty and Paediatric plastic surgery
- High level cookery having attended multiple national and international cookery courses
- Creative photography including competitive photography in the past
- Silver-smithing and jewellery making
Fluent in English and Afrikaans, conversational French
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Steven Wall at Nuffield Health
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Breast reduction
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Excision of skin lesion
Mr Wall has published widely in plastic surgery and craniofacial surgery with over 40 articles in peer review journals.
His major interests are related to the functional effect and long term surgical outcomes in cranio-synostosis.
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons
- International Society for Craniofacial Surgery
- European Society for Craniofacial Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon &
- Clinical Director, Oxford Craniofacial Unit, John Radcliffe Hospital
Insurers Mr Steven Wall works with
Mr Steven Wall works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
Mr Steven Wall does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Steven Wall does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Steven Wall does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.