Mr Godsiff is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Godsiff specialises in knee surgery including trauma and reconstruction, knee replacement, knee arthroscopy, minimally invasive knee surgery, acute sports ligament injuries and adolescent knee problems.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Steven Godsiff at Nuffield Health
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Tibial osteotomy
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- PCL reconstruction
- Trauma reconstruction
Mr Godsiff has a research interest in:
- The reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament
- Repair of cartilage and meniscus injuries
- Minimally invasive unicompartmental knee replacements along
- Serum Lactate as prognosticator following Fracture Proximal Femur.
- Obesity and outcomes following knee replacement surgery
- Benefits of exercise in non-operative management of knee arthritis
- The Medical Protection Society
- The British Orthopaedic Society
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association Surgery of the Knee
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester General Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester Royal Infirmary
Insurers Mr Steven Godsiff works with
Mr Steven Godsiff works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Aviva Health
- Bupa Global
- Alliance Healthcare
- Westfield Health WPA
- Police Mutual
- Healix Healthcare
- Healix Healthcare
- Cigna International
- Healthcare RM
- Standard Life
- Universal Provident
Mr Steven Godsiff does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Steven Godsiff does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Steven Godsiff does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.