Mr Godsiff is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary and Leicester General Hospital with a private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
Mr Godsiff specialises in knee surgery including trauma and reconstruction, knee replacement, knee arthroscopy, minimal invasive knee surgery, acute sports ligament injuries and adolescent knee problems.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Steven Godsiff at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Tibial osteotomy
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- PCL reconstruction
- Trauma reconstruction
Mr Godsiff has a research interest in the reconstruction of anterior cruciate ligament, repair of cartilage and meniscus injuries and minimally invasive unicompartment knee replacements.
- The Medical Protection Society
- The British Orthopaedic Society
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association Surgery of the Knee
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester General Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Leicester Royal Infirmary