A graduate of Leeds University and having trained in the North East, Mr Wild has been a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology since November 2006. He works at both the University Hospital of North Tees and the University Hospital of Hartlepool. Mr Wild is also the Clinical Director for obstetrics and gynaecology at both Trusts and the Clinical Lead for the Delivery Suite and has been providing a gynaecology service at Nuffield Health Tees Hospital since 2007.
- Evening clinics by appointment
- Urgent referrals seen on short notice
- Happy to discuss any GP referrals
- Consultant in Obstetrics &
- Gynaecology at University Hospital of North Tees
- Lead Clinician in High Risk Obstetrics at University Hospital of North Tees
Mr Wild specialises in menstrual problems and pelvic pain, but also has expertise in general gynaecological conditions. He is particularly interested in treating heavy menstrual bleeding and regularly fits the Mirena intra-uterine device and has a particularly good success rate by employing the Novasure endometrial ablation technique. This is a very safe procedure carried out as a day case, often under local anaesthetic. Mr Wild also undertakes major gynaecological surgery such as hysterectomy and pelvic floor repair for genital prolapse.
- Royal College of Obstetricians Gynaecologists
- Diplomate of Faculty of Family Planning
- General Medical Council
- Medical Protection Society
DeclarationMr Stephen Wild works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Stephen Wild does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Stephen Wild does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Stephen Wild does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.