- Specialities Orthopaedics, Foot & Ankle
- Telephone 01444 476 732
- Year of first qualification 1982
- Email HaywardsHeath.email@example.com
- GMC Number 2738813
- Fax 01444 476 778
Mr Bendall completed his undergraduate training at Charing Cross Hospital Medical School followed by orthopaedic training on the Charing Cross and St George's rotations. He gained his Fellowship at the University of Maryland and John Hopkins, Baltimore, USA.
He was appointed as a Consultant in 1997 at the Princess Royal Hospital.
Mr Bendall's interests include all aspects of foot and ankle surgery and he is also involved in training and research and has recently become an examiner for the FRCS Orth exminations.
He is currently the chair to the BOFAS Education Committee and is Chair of the BOFAS MIS Group.
- Wednesday 15:00 - 18:00
- Bi-Weekly Friday 14:00 - 18:00
- Bi-weekly Friday 08:15 – 18:00
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Honorary Consultant at the Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead.
- President, British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
Foot and ankle surgery, ankle replacement, minimally invasive foot surgery, CRPS.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons Orth Court Examiners
- SW Thames STC. MIS UK
- Group of Research and Study into Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
Mr Bendall has published a wide range of papers, in particular in relation to ankle and forefoot surgery.
His current interests include CRPS and MIS foot surgery.
DeclarationMr Stephen Bendall works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Stephen Bendall does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Stephen Bendall does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Stephen Bendall does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.