- Specialities Gynaecology, Oncology
- Year of first qualification 1993
- Email Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 5187793
Dr Attard-Montalto trained in Kent and London in gynaecology and underwent sub specialisation in gynae-oncology surgery. He has special interest in pre-malignant and malignant vulval conditions. He trained in the surgical management of gynaecological cancers and perform complex open and laparoscopic surgery for these conditions.
Dr Attard-Montalto is also an accredited colposcopist dealing with abnormal smears and pre-malignant and malignant cervical lesions. His research and MD thesis at the University of London was based on Immunology specifically within the field of Ovarian Tumours.
- Monday 17:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Gynaecologist and Gynae-oncology Surgeon, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- European Society of Gynaeoncology
- British Society of Colpscopy and Cervical Pathology
- Maltese Medical Council
A selection of publications includes:
- Characterisation of cells of the B lineage in the Human Greater Omentum – Boursier L, Montalto SA, Raju S, Culora G, Spencer J. Immunology 2006 Sep; 119(1):90-97.
- The Accuracy of Frozen Section Diagnosis at Surgery in Pre-Malignant and Malignant Lesions of the Endometrium. S Attard Montalto, M Coutts, O Devaja, J Summers, R Jyothirmayi, A Papadopoulos. European Journal of Gynae Oncology 2008 Vol XXIX (5): 435-441.
- Well differentiated Endometrioid Adenocarcinoma of the Uterus. A Cancer Unit or a Cancer Centre Case? S Attard Montalto, A Hakmi, P Moth, M Coutts, KS Raju, A Papadopoulos, O Devaja. European Journal of Gynae Oncology 2009 Vol XXX (1) 35-39.
- Small Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary – Hypercalcaemic type. Fertility sparing surgery and adjuvant chemotherapy in a large stage I tumour. S. Attard Montalto*, A. Gupta, A. Hakmi, K. Shanti Raju. J Obstet Gynaecol. 2011;31(2):199-200.
- A prospective study of sentinel lymph node detection in vulval carcinoma: is it time for a change in clinical practice? Devaja O, Mehra G, Coutts M, Adamson S, Montalto SA, Donaldson J, Papadopoulos AJ. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2011 Apr, 21(3):559-64.
DeclarationMr Stephen Attard-Montalto works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Stephen Attard-Montalto does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Stephen Attard-Montalto does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Stephen Attard-Montalto does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.