Mr Aroori completed his medical education at Guntur Medical College, Guntur India, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehli, India and at Queens University Belfast, South West Surgical Rotation in the UK.
He trained in general surgery, hepatology, liver and renal transplant surgery in the South West, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham and Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge.
Mr Aroori's specialties include Hepato-Pancreatic-Bilary (HPB) surgery, laparoscopic HPB Surgery and Laparoscopic hernia surgery.
English, Hindu, Telugu
- Hellenic Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons of Great Britian and Ireland
- European Society for Organ Transplantation
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery
- Society of Academic and Research Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Hepato-Pancreatic-Bilary and Transplant Surgeon, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust
Mr Somaiah Aroori does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Somaiah Aroori does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Somaiah Aroori does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.