Mr. Sarvpreet Singh is a consultant orthopaedic surgeon with a
special interest in lower limb arthroplasty and sports injury.
He completed his specialist registrar training in orthopaedics on London and the South East Thames Rotation, this included working at St.Thomas’ & Guy’s Hospital along with other prominent hospitals on the south-east coast of England. It was followed by an internationally renowned fellowship at Exeter. There he undertook training in all aspects of knee surgery that included knee replacement, osteotomies, and soft tissue surgery of the knee.
He furthered his training at the Frimley Park Hospital as a Fellow, undertaking more complex knee work and hip surgery.
After completing his Fellowships, he was appointed as a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon for the North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust in 2018, and currently works at Hinchingbrooke Hospital. He was appointed as the Associate Medical Director of Patient Safety at the Trust in April 2020.
Mr. Singh has completed a Master’s degree in Orthopaedics and a Diploma in Sports & Exercise Medicine. He has published in multiple peer-reviewed journals and has presented scientific papers both nationally and internationally.
He is passionate about medical education and is actively involved in the undergraduate teaching of medical students from the School of Clinical Medicine, Cambridge; and training overseas registrars visiting Hinchingbrooke Hospital on the Royal College of Surgeons exchange programme. He is a Senior Clinical Tutor at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Educators, UK.
Mr. Singh aims to provide a personalised service to his patients, and, works closely with a dedicated group of allied health-care professionals to deliver the best possible patient outcomes.
- Hip & knee replacements including revision arthroplasty of the knee
- Unicondylar knee replacements
- ACL reconstructions
- Meniscal repairs & meniscectomies
- Knee osteotomies
- Patello-femoral joint surgery including patello-femoral ligament reconstructions
- N-Stride & PRP injections
1. Chair, Patient Safety Committee of the Trust
2. Member, Thrombosis Committee at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
3. Orthopaedic Representative on the R & D Steering Committee of the Trust
4. Editorial Board of Indian Journal of Orthopaedics (Ex-member)
Reviewer for -
1. Hodder Arnold Health Sciences Publishers
2. World Journal of Pediatrics
3. Royal Society of Medicine Short Reports
Cricket, golf, tennis, horse riding & wine
Dual mobility hip arthroplasty
ACL surgery & rehabilitation
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- European Society for Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery & Arthroscopy
- Academy of Medical Educators, UK
Insurers Mr Sarvpreet Singh works with
Mr Sarvpreet Singh works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Healix Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- The Exeter Friendly
- Standard Life
- Alliance Healthcare