Mr Sarp Keskin
MD, MS, FEBU, FRCS
GMC number: 7666197
Or call us on
Mr Sarp Keskin is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at Nuffield Health Oxford, The Manor Hospital. He also works as a Consultant Urological Surgeon at the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust and an honorary adjunct Professor of Urology at BAU Medical School in Istanbul.
He has completed 3 senior clinical fellowships after completing his training in 2011.
- The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Centre, focusing on urological cancers with Prof. Christopher Wood, Prof. Jose A. Karam and Prof. Nizar Tannir,
- Imperial College London, focusing on prostate cancer and core urology with Prof. Ahmed Hashim
- Endourology and Kidney Stones at the University of Oxford with Prof. Ben Turney and Mr John Reynard
He is available to see all general urology problems. He has done more than 5.000 urological procedures as a consultant and has a special interest in kidney stones, endourology procedures and microscopic surgery.
He is married with 2 children.
He is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) and is recognised by the European Board of Urology (FEBU).
- Kidney, Ureter, Bladder stones treatment
- General Urology
- Management of Haematuria (blood in the urine)
- Prostate screening (raised PSA)
- Urinary tract infections
- Flexible ureteroscopy for kidney stones
- Rigid ureteroscopy for ureteric stones
- Hydrocele repair
- Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Sarp Keskin at Nuffield Health
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Prostate surgery
- Epididymal surgery
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Rezum for benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Endoscopic kidney stone treatment
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
Locations Mr Sarp Keskin works with
Mr Sarp Keskin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sarp Keskin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sarp Keskin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.