- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology), Paediatric ENT, Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Telephone 02920 836714
- Year of first qualification 1991
- GMC Number 5190379
- Fax 01443 381125
Mr Berry is a consultant ear nose and throat (ENT) surgeon based at the Royal Glamorgan Hospital in south Wales. Mr Berry is fully proficient in all aspects of adult and paediatric ENT, with a sub-specialty interest in head and neck cancer.
Mr Berry specialises in head and neck surgery, sinus surgery, voice disorders, laryngology and sleep disorders/snoring.
Sandeep was a specialist registrar on the All Wales ENT training programme and further undertook an advanced head and neck surgery fellowship at Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre (Australia's foremost cancer centre), Melbourne, Australia.
- Weekly clinics
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, Royal Glamorgan Hospital, South Wales.
Mr Berry is a keen sportsman and regularly plays badminton at a local club. He also enjoy watching cricket and football (supporter of Manchester United).
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- British Association of Otolaryngologists &
- Head and Neck Surgeons
- Fellow of Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- ENT UK Head &
- Neck Subgroup
- Medical Defence Union
- British Medical Association
Mr Sandeep Berry does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sandeep Berry does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sandeep Berry does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.