Mr Wajed is a Consultant Consultant Upper GI and General Surgeon at Nuffield Health Exeter Hospital and the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Wajed was a Lecturer in surgery with the Royal Free and VCL Medical School from 2001-2003. He was also a Research Fellow at the University Southern California, Los Angeles from 1999-2001.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Saj Wajed at Nuffield Health
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy (or gastroscopy)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Reflux surgery
- Quality of life after minimally invasive Oesophagectomy
- Ischaemic conditioning of the stomach
- Molecular biology of Oesophageal cancer
- International Society for Disease of Oesophagus
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Upper GI and General Surgeon, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Saj Wajed works with
Mr Saj Wajed works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Saj Wajed does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Saj Wajed does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Saj Wajed does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.