Mr Sadmeet Singh is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at the Royal Derby Hospital. His main focus is on the diagnosis, surgical treatment and post-operative management of cancers of the prostate, kidney and bladder. He carries out both laparoscopic (keyhole) operations and open surgery.
Mr Singh specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Derby Hospital:
Mr Singh has a higher degree obtained from undertaking a research fellowship in prostate cancer at the Juravinski Cancer Centre in Ontario, Canada.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Sadmeet Singh at Nuffield Health
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Prostate surgery
- Vasectomy treatment
- Rezum for benign prostatic hyperplasia
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
- European Association of Urology
- Medical Protection Society
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Other post held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
Insurers Mr Sadmeet Singh works with
Mr Sadmeet Singh works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
Mr Sadmeet Singh does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Sadmeet Singh does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Sadmeet Singh does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.