- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01782 382507 (Clinic Bookings)
- Year of first qualification 1993
- GMC Number 4027854
- Website http://robinjreesorthopaedics.com
- Fax 01782 382500
Mr Rees qualified at Birmingham University Medical School in 1993. He has practiced as a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma surgeon at the University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust since 1995. Mr Rees is the clinical lead for musculoskeletal oncology (bone and soft tissue cancer). He is a fellowship trained (Brisbane, Australia) foot and ankle surgeon, dealing with all aspects of foot and ankle surgery.
Mr Rees has particular interests in: Minimially invasive (keyhole) surgery of the ankle, achilles tendon problems, sports injuries and total ankle replacement. Within his practice he also treats knee conditions including sports injuries and osteoarthritis.
- Weekly Tuesday AM
- Weekly Thursday AM and PM
- Consultant Orthopaedic &
- Trauma Surgeon at University of North Staffordshire
- Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Robert Jones &
- Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
DeclarationMr Robin Rees works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Robin Rees does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Robin Rees does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Robin Rees does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.