- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01743 282505 (Appointments)
- Year of first qualification 1994
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4098878
- Fax 01743 282579
Mr Roach trained at the Royal Free Medical School and North London Hospitals before moving to Shropshire.
As part of the Stoke-Oswestry Orthopaedic Rotation he has worked in Telford, Stafford, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt and North Staffs Royal Infirmary Hospitals.
Mr Roach has a comprehensive training background with over 40 publications, international travel and ‘Round the World’ fellowship in 2005. He regularly examines Registrars on the local training programme.
As a specialist knee surgeon, Mr Roach currently works at the Princess Royal Hospital, Telford (with Trauma and lower limb surgical commitment), Bridgnorth, Oswestry (knees) and Nuffield Health Shrewsbury Hospital (knees). Mr Roach offers experience and surgical knowledge on all aspects of knee surgery, both soft tissue and boney. He is also a registered medico-legal and negligence expert.
- Weekly Saturday AM
- Consultant Orthopaedic Knee &
- Trauma Surgeon, Princess Royal Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Knee Specialist, Robert Jones &
- Agnes Hunt Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Bridgnorth Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Knee Specialist, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
DeclarationMr Richard Roach works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Richard Roach does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Richard Roach does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Richard Roach does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.