Mr Gandhewar is a consultant ophthalmologist with extensive UK and International experience in general ophthalmology (including cataract surgery) and retinal diseases in particular.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ravi Gandhewar at Nuffield Health
- Fluorescein angiography
- Cataract surgery
Extensive previous and ongoing research and publications in Ophthalmology. Special interest in Retinal disorders of the eye including diabetes, macular degeneration, vascular diseases of retina, macular disorders.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Glasgow
- British and Eyre Vitreo Retinal Society
- UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Ravi Gandhewar does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ravi Gandhewar does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ravi Gandhewar does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.