Special interest in breast surgery and all aspects of cosmetic surgery.
Mr Das-Gupta started as a plastic surgeon in London and was trained by some of the most well known cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons of the era. He has since developed his own profile and has appeared on several television programmes including GMTV, the Gloria Hunniford Show, London Tonight and in several national newspapers including Daily Mail, Mail on Sunday, The Mirror, News of the World, Woman Magazine and National Enquirer with regard to cosmetic surgery issues.
Cosmetic surgery, breast surgery, teaching, research.
Yachting, golf and tennis
English, Danish, Norwegian
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Rana Das-Gupta at Nuffield Health
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Dermal fillers
- Facial surgery
- Chemical peel
- Brow lift
- Neck lift
Mr Das-Gupta has publications on breast, ear, trauma and facial surgery.
- British Association of Cosmetic Surgeons
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine (Plastic Surgery)
- Royal College of Surgeons (England)
Other post held
- University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Stratford upon Avon Hospital
- George Eliot Hospital
- Warwick Hospital
Mr Rana Das-Gupta does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Rana Das-Gupta does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Rana Das-Gupta does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.