- Specialities ENT (Otolaryngology)
- Telephone 01444 476 732 (Haywards Heath) / 01273 627 008 (Brighton) / 01444 412 273 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1999
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org / HaywardsHeath.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4633721
- Fax 01444 476 778 (Haywards Heath)
Mr Das trained at Guys & St Thomas' Hospital, London. He undertook specialist ENT training in South East Thames and notably worked at Brighton and Sussex NHS Trust, Guy's & St Thomas Hospital, London, Great Ormond Street, London and Kings College, London.
He undertook a one year fellowship at The University of Toronto, Canada in Advanced Otology/Skull Base Surgery and Paediatric ENT.
Mr Das completed a Masters in Surgical Education at Imperial College, London and has an interest in specialisation selection and undergraduate teaching.
Since appointed to Brighton and Sussex NHS Trust he has introduced Laser Assisted Otological Surgery to the Trust for operations to remove chronic ear infections and hearing reconstruction.
- Monday from 18:00 (Brighton)
- Tuesday from 09:00 (Haywards Heath)
- The Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton
- The Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital, Brighton
- The Princess Royal Hospital, Haywards Heath
General ENT with a specialist interest in hearing and balance.
Outside work he enjoys the Sussex Countryside, including running, cycling and since retiring from playing rugby coach at Heathfield and Waldron RFC.
- The Royal College of Surgeons, England
- ENT UK
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- The British Society of Otologists
Current regional research lead in a national study evaluating genetic causes of glue ear in children. Clinical research in hearing and balance disorders at The University of Toronto-leading to multiple publications in international peer reviewed journals. Mr Das publishes and presents regularly in all areas of ENT.
DeclarationMr Prodip Das works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Benenden Health
Mr Prodip Das does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Prodip Das does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Prodip Das does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.