Mr Premjit Randhawa is a Consultant ENT Surgeon at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear Hospital with a specialist interest in Rhinology and Nasal Plastic Surgery. Having graduated from the University of Leicester, he completed his higher surgical training in London (North Thames region) working in many centres of excellence, training under internationally renowned nasal and sinus surgeons. He holds a Masters in Allergy which he obtained with distinction from Imperial College London. His broad experience allows him to treat all aspects of ENT conditions. His particular area of expertise is with diseases of the nose and sinuses, ranging from allergic rhinitis (hayfever) to performing nasal reconstruction and advanced sinus surgery.
Mr Randhawa has published more than 30 peer-reviewed articles in leading medical journals. He lectures and performs surgical demonstrations on nasal surgery courses (Rhinoplasty / endoscopic sinus surgery) which attract international audiences.
- General ENT surgery
- All aspects of Rhinology – both medical and surgical management of diseases of the nose and sinuses (including allergy)
- Functional and cosmetic Rhinoplasty
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Otolaryngologist and Head & Neck Surgeons
- Facial Plastics Surgery UK
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- European Rhinologic Society
Other posts held
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital)