Mr Anand studied at Dentistry at Kings College Hospital and Medicine at Guys and St Thomas Hospital in London. After performing as a Clinical Lecturer in Oral Surgery at Kings Dental School , he did his medical house jobs at Kings College Hospital . His basic surgical training was at Poole General Hospital where he did A&E, Maxillofacial, General Surgery and ENT SHO jobs. He did his Registrar Training at Exeter, Plymouth and Torbay. He has been a Consultant in Oxford since February 2012. Mr Anand completed the Guy’s Hospital Minimally Invasive Salivary Gland Course and now uses these techniques at the John Radcliffe Hospital.
- Dentoalveolar surgery including removal of wisdom teeth
- Salivary Gland including minimally invasive techniques
- Facial deformity including jaw osteotomies
- Facial skin lesion removal
- Implant surgery including bone grafting and sinus augmentation
- Oral medicine and facial pain
Mr Anand loves to spend time with his wife and two children. He also enjoys all sports including rugby, cricket and football. He is an avid skier, and is also passionate about good food.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Prad Anand at Nuffield Health
- Dental implants
- Submandibular gland removal
- Excision of skin lesion
Mr Anand has been involved in a number of papers and audits to do with Maxillofacial Surgery. His presentation on the setting up a One Stop Clinic to assess patients with Head and Neck swellings was awarded 1st prize at the British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (Eng)
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- John Radcliffe Hospital
- Royal Berkshire Hospital
Mr Prad Anand does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Prad Anand does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Prad Anand does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.