- Specialities Gynaecology, Urogynaecology
- Telephone 01242 246507
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email Dianne.Bunt@nuffieldhealth.com
- GMC Number 4421348
- Fax 01242 246551
Mr Rahmanou has extensive background and training in urogynaecology, minimal access pelvic floor reconstruction and general obstetrics and gynaecology. He completed a sub-specialty fellowship in urogynaecology and advanced training in laparoscopic benign gynaecological surgery at John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford.
Mr Rahmanou is currently working in a multidisciplinary team, providing service in treatment of female lower urinary tract symptoms including urinary incontinence, genital prolapse and obstetric injuries. He is also providing treatment for general gynaecological problems such as menstrual disorders, pelvic pain and ovarian cysts.
- Every Tuesday evening from 18:30
- Weekly Thursday AM
- Other days and times by arrangement
- Consultant Gynaecologist/ Urogynaecologist, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Consultant Gynaecologist/ Urogynaecologist, Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital
Laparoscopic (Keyhole) uterine preservation surgery for prolapse.
Mr Rahmanou is married with 2 children and lives in Cheltenham. He is interested in antique silver, cycling and swimming.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- UK Continence Society
- International Continence Society
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
During his training Mr Rahmanou completed a Doctorate of Medicine at the University of London in the field of urogynaecology. During this research he gained valuable experience in investigations used for the assessment of women with pelvic floor dysfunction and management of pelvic floor disorder.
DeclarationMr Philip Rahmanou works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Philip Rahmanou does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Philip Rahmanou does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Philip Rahmanou does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.