- Specialities Bariatrics, General Surgery, Weight loss, Laparoscopy, Key Hole Surgery, Weight Management
- Telephone 0300 790 6190
- Year of first qualification 1989
- GMC Number 3341881
- Website http://www.thelaparoscopicsurgeon.com
- Fax 01332 540107
Paul Leeder studied at The University of Sheffield. His surgical training was based at Nottingham, Leeds and Oxford. He has had specialist training in laparoscopic upper gastrointestinal and obesity surgery in Adelaide, Australia, Reading, Lyon and Hamburg.
- Weekly Friday 16:00 - 20:00
- Weekly Wednesday 18:00 - 20:00
- Royal Derby Hospital
- Nuffield Health Derby Hospital
Specialist interest in upper gastro-intestinal, laparoscopic and obesity surgery, including hernia and gall bladder surgery.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society.
Paul Leeder's research interests include the aetiology of acute pancreatitis, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, oesophageal cancer and the surgical treatment of obesity.
DeclarationMr Paul Leeder works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Paul Leeder does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Leeder does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Leeder does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.