Mr Paul Leeder
MB ChB, MD, FRCS (Gen Surg)
GMC number: 3341881
Practicing since: 1989
- Wednesday 17:30 - 20:30
Or call us on
Paul Leeder studied at The University of Sheffield. His surgical training was based at Nottingham, Leeds and Oxford. He has had specialist training in laparoscopic upper gastrointestinal and obesity surgery in Adelaide, Australia, Reading, Lyon and Hamburg.
Specialist interest in upper gastro-intestinal, laparoscopic and obesity surgery, including hernia and gall bladder surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Paul Leeder at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Hernia repair
- Weight loss surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Gastric band (lap banding)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Obesity surgery (or weightloss surgery)
- Laparoscopic reflux surgery (fundoplication)
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
Locations Mr Paul Leeder works with
Paul Leeder's research interests include the aetiology of acute pancreatitis, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, oesophageal cancer and the surgical treatment of obesity.
- British Medical Association
- Association of Upper GI Surgeons
- Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- British Society of Gastroenterology
- British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society.
Other posts held
- Royal Derby Hospital
- Nuffield Health Derby Hospital
Insurers Mr Paul Leeder works with
Mr Paul Leeder works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Paul Leeder does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Leeder does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Leeder does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.