Mr Eyers has over 25 years of experience in managing diseases of the arteries and veins, including the more complex and unusual conditions, and the foot complications of diabetes. He has been involved in the introduction of newer, less invasive techniques for the treatment of varicose veins to both Musgrove and Nuffield Health. He undertakes the full range of treatments for varicose veins including microsclerotherapy for thread veins.
Mr Eyers cares for patients with arterial disease, including narrowing disease of the arteries and dilating disease (causing aneurysms). He can provide the full range of treatments including conservative, minimally invasive and surgical treatments. He works closely with the orthopaedic surgeons, podiatrists and leg ulcer nurses to care for patient with leg and foot ulceration.
He has extensive experience in managing hernia repair - primary, recurrent and incisional (related to old wounds) using both open and keyhole surgery.
Mr Eyers sees and cares for patients with excessive sweating at both Musgrove and Nuffield Health Taunton Hospital. He can discuss and, if required, access a full range of treatments.
Vascular disease, aneurysms, hyperhydrosis.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Paul Eyers at Nuffield Health
- Arterial mapping (or artery assessment)
- Endovenous laser treatment for varicose veins
- Hernia repair surgery
- Thread vein treatment (sclerotherapy)
- Carotid surgery
- Aortofemoral bypass
- Thoracoscopic sympathectomy
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Arterial Surgery
- Endovascular treatment
- Chemical Sympathectomy
- Carotid doppler
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Foam sclerotherapy for varicose veins
- Skin grafts for leg ulcers
- AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm)
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons
- Vascular Society
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Consultant Vascular Surgeon Musgrove park Hospital