- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01865 307732
- Year of first qualification 1990
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3334629
- Fax 01865 590577
Mr Critchley is a Consultant in Oxford, employed by the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust. He trained in Nottingham, Bristol, Sailsbury and Oxford. He is a member of BAPRAS and BSSH and is on the Specialist Register.
He has previously been head of department and is now Regional Training Programme Director. Mr Critchley treats both adults and children with hand problems and is a core member of the Sarcoma Service. He runs private clinics at The Manor Hospital in Oxford.
Mr Critchley specialises in:
- Thursday AM and PM
- Consultant, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals NHS Trust
- Honorary Consultant, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre
- Adult and paediatric hand surgery
Running and cycling
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Publications in peer reviewed journals.
DeclarationMr Paul Critchley works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Paul Critchley does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Critchley does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Critchley does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.