Mr Paul Chatrath is a Consultant ENT Surgeon at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital. Mr Chatrath graduated from Cambridge University and The London Hospital Medical College with distinctions in three subjects and Proxime Accessit to the University of London gold Medal.
He completed his Higher Surgical Training in ENT Surgery in London. After passing the Final FRCS examination he was granted a Certificate of Completion of Training and now holds a substantive NHS consultant post at Barking Havering & Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust.
During his final years of training Mr Chatrath completed a higher research degree (MD) in the diagnosis of benign versus malignant laryngeal pathology. He also undertook further training in specialist units in Chicago and Amsterdam.
Mr Chatrath offers a professional, sympathetic service, and strives to give the best possible quality of care both in his NHS work and private practice.
- Sinonasal problems and sinus surgery
- Balloon sinuplasty,
- Paediatric ENT
- Voice snoring
- Hearing problems
Mr Chatrath has been at the leading edge of pioneering nasal and sinus operations including balloon sinuplasty for sinusitis, titanium nasal implants for nasal valve collapse, septorhinoplasty surgery following trauma and paediatric ENT surgery including tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and grommet insertion.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Paul Chatrath at Nuffield Health
- Antral washout
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Excision of skin lesion
- Head and neck oncology
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Head and neck surgery
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Submandibular gland removal
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Thyroid surgery
- Mastoid surgery
- Middle ear surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Grommet insertion
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Tonsil removal (tonsillectomy) using COBLATION™ Plasma Technology
- Fellow Of the Royal College of Surgeons
- ENT UK
- British Rhinological Society
- Royal Society of Medicine
Other post held
- Substantive NHS consultant post at Charing Cross Hospital (Imperial Healthcare NHS Trust), London
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, Anglia Ruskin University, Chelmsford
- Visiting Professor of Rhinology, Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU), Kent
Insurers Mr Paul Chatrath works with
Mr Paul Chatrath works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Paul Chatrath does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Chatrath does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Chatrath does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.
Free events with Mr Paul Chatrath
Thursday 19 March 2020
Mr Paul Chatrath
This event is for anyone who is thinking about ear pinning or nose reshaping and would like to explore options for treatment and more information regarding procedures and costings.Book your place now