Mr Olumide Ofinran
GMC number: 6085601
Practicing since: 2002
Or call us on
Mr Olumide Ofinran is a consultant gynaecologist and subspecialist gynaecological oncologist; robotic and laparoscopic surgeon based in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom. He underwent specialist training in general obstetrics and gynaecology in London, Glasgow, and the West Midlands; then higher, subspecialty training/fellowship in gynaecological oncology in Leicester. He undertook translational ovarian cancer research at the University of Nottingham, and he is currently the lead clinician for gynaecological oncology MDT at the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust.
Mr Ofinran’s interests lie in women’s health, especially the impact of cancer and its treatment on all aspects of a woman’s life, including future childbearing, sexuality, physical and emotional well-being, and her family.
- General Gynaecology Problems
- Major Gynaecology Surgery
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Benign Uterine and Ovarian Tumours
- Pelvic Pain
- Colposcopy (Examination of Cervix and Vagina)
- Endometrial Ablation
- Fertility Investigations
- Hysterectomy, Abdominal or Laparoscopic (Keyhole)
- Menstrual (Periods) Disorders
- Ovarian Cysts
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Cervical, Endometrial, Ovarian, Gynaecological, Vaginal and Vulva cancers.
Cycling, amateur photography, organising events in the community and being involved with charities.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Olumide Ofinran at Nuffield Health
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Vulval lesion excision
- Gynaecological biopsies
- Endometrial ablation
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Ovarian cystectomy
- Endometrial resection
Locations Mr Olumide Ofinran works with
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG)
- The British Gynaecological Cancer Society (BGCS)
- The British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP)
Other posts held
- Consultant Gynaecologist and Gynaecological Oncologist at New Cross Hospital, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Olumide Ofinran works with
Mr Olumide Ofinran works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Police Mutual
Mr Olumide Ofinran does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Olumide Ofinran does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Olumide Ofinran does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.