- Specialities Urology, Endo-urology, Urological Surgery, Urological Cancer, Men's Health
- Telephone Secretary: 0800 756 7771 Appointments: 01223 370922
- Year of first qualification 1994
- Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4146458
- Website http://www.cambridgeurologypartnership.co.uk/oliver_wiseman.php
- Fax 01223 281310
Oliver qualified in Cambridge and following basic surgical training, he undertook a period of research with Professor Clare Fowler at Queens Square. He then underwent specialist training in urology on the North London rotation, including at Guys Hospital and UCLH ("The Institute of Urology").
He is a Consultant Urologist based at Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge. He also works at Hinchingbrooke Hospital, in Huntingdon. He specialises in the treatment of kidney stones, including use of the holmium laser to treat kidney stones and in the minimally invasive management of patients with upper tract transitional cell cancer (TCC). He is experienced in the management of male infertility, and works together with Bourn Hall clinic, the world famous infertility clinic, to offer men with fertility problems appropriate treatment. He also specialises in the investigation and treatment of prostate disorders, sees patients with general urological problems, and performs microsurgical reversal of vasectomy, with excellent audited results.
- Bi Weekly Thursday 17:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Urologist, Addenbrookes NHS Trust Hospital, Cambridge
- Consultant Urologist, Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Cambridgeshire
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- American Urological Association
- Endourology Society
- British Medical Association
- General Medical Council
- Medical Defence Union
Oliver has has published widely including articles relating to the management of patients with renal stone disease, bladder function, prostate surgery, and erectile dysfunction. He has written articles for GP journals, and chapters in text books. He is actively involved in training medical students in Cambridge and urology registrars on rotation in the East of England. He also runs a national training course teaching other urologists how to perform surgery for patients with renal stones.
DeclarationMr Oliver Wiseman works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Oliver Wiseman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Oliver Wiseman has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Mr Oliver Wiseman, as a partner of Cambridge Urology Partnership, owns a share in a 100 W Holmium Laser, and associated equipment for undertaking laser prostate surgery (HoLEP), used at the Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital.
Mr Oliver Wiseman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.