Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola
MB BS, FRCOG, FRANZCOG, PhD
GMC number: 4501859
Practicing since: 1988
- Friday 08:30 - 12:30
Or call us on
Professor Sorinola requires a GP referral letter for all new patients.
Mr Sorinola specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Warwickshire Hospital:
- Urinary incontinence / continence surgery
- Pelvic floor repair
- Vaginal prolapse repair / reconstruction
- General gynaecology
- Menstrual disorders / Hormone replacement therapy
Urogynaecology, bladder problems, urinary incontinence, urodynamics, prolapse surgery, pelvic floor recostructive surgery, perineal damage, repair including anal sphincter, sexual dysfunction, menstrual disorders.
Travelling, football, Formula One racing.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola at Nuffield Health
- Adnexal surgery
- Hormonal coil
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Endometrial resection
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Endometrial ablation
- Cone biopsy
Locations Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola works with
- Birmingham and Midlands Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society
- United Kingdom Continence Society
- International Continence Society
- Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association
- British Medical Association
- International Urogynaecology Association
- British Society of Urogynaecology
Other posts held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, South Warwickshire NHS
- Associate Professor, University of Warwick
Insurers Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola works with
Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Westfield Health WPA
- Police Mutual
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Olanrewaju Sorinola does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.