Mr Maini is a Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon. He is qualified in both medicine and dentistry and completed his higher surgical training in East Grinstead, Brighton and Eastbourne.
Mr Maini holds NHS Consultant contracts at Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals, Queen Victoria Hospital in East Grinstead and at Eastbourne Hospital.
Mr Maini has an interest in management of skin cancer, and is a member of the multidisciplinary skin cancer team. He works with consultant orthodontists to provide jaw surgery to correct facial disproportion. He has a special interest in facial feminisation surgery (FFS), and was trained by Keith Altman who has a national and international reputation in the field.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nikhil Maini at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Reconstructive surgery
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Dermatological surgery
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Chin reshaping (Genioplasty)
- Facial surgery
- Excision of skin lesion
- Bone Graft
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- Skin surgery
- Facial Feminisation Surgery
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Skin cancer surgery
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Submandibular gland removal
- Trauma Surgery
- Gender reassignment surgery
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Brow lift
Patient reported outcomes following facial feminisation surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow of the British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Registered Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Medical Council
- General Dental Council
- Eastbourne Hospital. Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Other post held
- Royal Sussex County Hospital. Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead. Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Insurers Mr Nikhil Maini works with
Mr Nikhil Maini works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Nikhil Maini does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nikhil Maini does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nikhil Maini does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.